Toggle navigation »
The aim of the Bursary Programme for Continued Professional Development is to assist instructors who might otherwise not have the necessary financial resources to keep their career on track.
Limited money is available in an ongoing process to fund or part-fund any of the following activities needed to Renew or Revalidate an existing Flying Instructor Certificate such as:
• FI(A) Assessment of Competence
• Attendance at an FI Seminar
• Financial support towards the required training and testing for the extension of the privileges of a FI Certificate to enable instruction for Night, Aerobatics, EIR, IR, or CPL.
• Financial support for the training and testing for the issue of an IRI certificate.
• Financial support to maintain other ratings essential for the instructor’s current instructing task (e.g. towards revalidation/renewal of an instrument qualification for an instructor currently teaching for the IR/IR(restricted) ratings)
Applications for a Bursary should be submitted by email. We do suggest you send the additonal supporting documents required as attachments on separate emails - clearly stating how many emails make up the full submission. Furthermore, it is suggested that following submission, you telephone the office on 020 7404 4032 to enquire as to safe arrival.
INCORPORATED BY ROYAL CHARTER
PATRON: HRH THE PRINCE PHILIP, DUKE OF EDINBURGH KG KT
GRAND MASTER: HRH THE PRINCE ANDREW, DUKE OF YORK KG GCVO
THE MASTER: MALCOLM G F WHITE OBE
CLERK: PAUL J TACON BA FCIS
© 2020 The Honourable Company of Air Pilots